The Australian Farm Institute is committed to supporting the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (CTH) and the National Privacy Principals contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000 (CTH) with respect to the collection, access, storage and use of personal information obtained as part of our business operations.
The Australian Farm Institute server logs information about the use of the Australian Farm Institute’s website: www.farminstitute.org.au The type of information logged may include the following information captured from a user’s browser:
- The type of browser and operating system used
- The previous website the user visited
- The user’s server’s IP address
- Date and time of the user’s visit
- The address of the pages accessed
- The documents downloaded.
Use of Information
The above information may be used by the Australian Farm Institute for purposes of:
- Delivering and improving the website and for the products and services provided by the the Australian Farm Institute.
- Providing users with access to certain features of the website, these features not being accessible without the user providing the information.
In-house safeguards will monitor and maintain personal information to protect against unauthorised access, misuse, alteration, or loss.
Australian Farm Institute
Room 316, 1 Central Avenue
Australian Technology Park
Eveleigh NSW 2015 Australia